Ingredients For Orange Flavored Halibut Fillets:
- 2 pounds [1 kg] fresh or frozen halibut fillets
- Grated rind and juice of 1 orange
- 4 tablespoons [60 g] butter
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon [0,5 mL] nutmeg
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] finely chopped parsley
Directions For Orange Flavored Halibut Fillets:
If needed, thaw frozen fish fillets for 1 hour, before cooking.
Roll thawed fish in paper toweling to remove any humidity.
Simply rub fresh fish fillets for a few minutes with paper toweling.
Arrange fish fillets into one layer, into a large well buttered microwave-safe dish.
Mix together orange rind and juice, butter, lemon juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg; pour over fish.
Microwave for 10 to 12 minutes on ‘MAXIMUM’, until fish is easily broken-up with a fork.
See also Milk-Poached Fish
Leave to rest for 5 minutes; transfer fish fillets into a warm serving plate.
Sprinkle fish all over with sauce.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Enjoy delicious recipes with Franchesca Pizza & Pasta.